Refurbished and renewed products are the same and are original and 100% functional devices. They are products which have had a previous life (e.g. a demo device in a store, or a pre-owned device exchanged by its previous owner) and have gone through an extensive testing and sometimes repair process (such as the replacement of the screen or battery) by our Australian refurbishing partners.
Our expert partners have been selected based on the quality of their refurbishing process.
As a reminder, all our devices are 100% functional and have a battery health level of 80% as a strict minimum.
The conditions (or grades) only relate to the cosmetic aspect of the device, which is categorised into 4 levels:
- As New: the device is flawless
- Excellent: the device has minimal signs of wear; it may have very faint marks on the screen or the frame
- Very Good: the devivce has light signs of wear; it may have some visible scratches on the screen and/or some scuffing
- Good: the devices has medium to heavy signs of wear (including scratches and scuffs), a small chip in the glass or a display blemish
All phones sold on Rebold are safely packaged in a plain box which also includes a USB charger, an AC wall adaptor and a SIM ejection pin. The package does not include earphones.
That's a must at Rebold! All our devices come with a 12-month warranty.
However, the warranty does not cover faults caused by the way the device is treated or used by the customer.
Yes! All products on Rebold are network unlocked and can be used on any networks in Australia.
All devices on Rebold are guaranteed to have a battery level between 80 and 100%.
We only sell online. Our offices are in Sydney and our products come from vetted and trusted partners from all around Australia.
All our refurbished devices have gone through an extensive testing and checking process. They are all 100% functional devices however their cosmetic condition varies.
At Rebold, our devices classified into 4 grades:
- "As New": near new cosmetic condition
- "Excellent": minimal sign of wear, barely visible scratches or scuffs
- "Very Good": small sign of wear on the screen and/or the back
- "Good": medium to heavy scratches and marks that do not hinder use
We currently only ship to Australia.
However send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with the location you would like the device to be shipped to, and we'll see what we can do.
Yes! We buy back nearly all models.
Check out our Buyback page at www.sell.rebold.com.au